INeedABetterUsernameINeedABetterUsername

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Cotton Eyed John Cotton Eyed John

Not bad

The art was nice, the animation was okay, but it needs color. Also, needs the ability to not auto-replay.

Jimmy Piss Jimmy Piss

Okay

It's actually pretty well animated, the problem is that it needs sound, otherwise people will deem it as a simple pivot animation, not a .swf. Without sound, it's sure to get blammed. Hopefully it lives :D

The Catgame The Catgame

Good!

Although the art is a bit, under the average, it has decent programming, along with good music selection.

TNOMCat responds:

Thanks :D

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

yayz!

This one is a huge improvement to the original, with the new ammo and stuff and different types of walls and magic. Especially the firebombs and the acid bottles ("don't ask where I got them"). The only problem is that the people aren't as sensitive as they used to, so, often I see piles of iron falling on the king and knocking him over, but he's not dead...

Bunny Invasion: Easter Bunny Invasion: Easter

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

THEY JUST HAD TO HAVE MEDALS ON NEWGROUNDS. I played it on a different site some years back. Argh. I really don't want to beat this again, it's tiring for your fingers.

Nonetheless, this is probably the best bunny invasion game yet. :D

Radiant Radiant

Lol

I see you've finally uploaded your song, but why did you rename it "Trial and Error"?
Anyway, not too bad, but the rock part needs to be adjusted slightly, so it won't block out the background sound. (Sorry, I have no other word to use. Sound seems like the only one. D:)

RomanAbbasid responds:

I named it that because, well, it's a trial. With lots of errors.

Gawth cawk Gawth cawk

great

well drawn, it also gives you some emotions, such as "wow, that girl is so hot!" *scrolls down* "OH WHAT THE F-"
Exactly.